Meatballs Beef Specila recipe is very simple for every day served, for how to make it an easy and fast too simple ingredients in the can. enjoy it :
Ingredients Content :
1. 200 grams of beef
2. 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
3. ½ teaspoon salt
4. 2 tablespoons oil, for sauteing
1. 500 grams ground beef
2. 50 grams of ice cubes
3. 1 egg
4. 100 grams of starch
1. 2 cloves garlic, crushed
2. 1 tsp pepper powder
3. 1 tablespoon salt
4. ½ tsp powdered beef broth
1. Saute garlic until fragrant. Enter the minced beef, stirring until stiff. Add salt and water and stir well. Cook until the water runs out, lift, set aside.
2. Mix the ground beef, ice cubes, eggs and seasonings and puree using a food processor. Add flour, stirring a little flat. Pour the batter into the basin.
3. Take 1 tablespoon of dough, crushed. Give 1 teaspoon beef stir in the middle, rounded shape. Enter the meatballs into the boiling water. Allow it to float (sign meatballs are cooked). Remove and drain. Do the same thing until the dough runs out.
For 4-5 portions