BLACK PEPPER CRAB
1. 4 tails crab size, divided 4 parts
2. Oil for frying
3. 5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
4. 3 cm ginger, thinly sliced
5. 8 pieces red chili sauce, puree
6. 1 ½ tablespoons black pepper grains, roasted, crushed coarse
7. 2 cm oyster sauce
8. 2 tablespoons soy sauce
9. 1 teaspoon salt
10. 2 eggs orange juice, take the water
How To Make Crab Recipes Cooking Black Pepper:
1. Fry crab until it changes color, remove and drain. Saute garlic, ginger and cayenne pepper until fragrant. Add black pepper, oyster sauce, soy sauce and salt. Mix well.
2. Enter the fried crab and stir. Closed briefly for spices to infuse. Add lemon juice, cook until cooked crab and Lift.
For 4 people