Roll chicken Coriander Leaf
300 grams chicken breast fillet, cut into thick 1/2 cm
1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 tablespoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
30 grams unsalted butter, soften it with a fork
1/2 red bell pepper, cut into small squares
1 tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
Supplementary materials :
50 grams of chili sauce bangkok
1. Stir the contents of materials.
2. Marinate the chicken with the lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Let stand 15 minutes.
3. Take a piece of chicken. Topical content of the material. Roll up and pinned with a toothpick.
4. Heat 2 tablespoons unsalted butter. Saute chicken until cooked. Lift.
5. Serve chicken with sauce bangkok.
To 5 servings
Tip: Place the chicken in the bottom of the connection, so as not to loose when sauteed.